Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Member of Team DKF!!!

I would like to introduce everyone to my good friend and new Teammate, Jacob. On youtube, his name is YGOSOUNDWAVE. Since he is now a member of the team, he will be uploading videos using a special DKF!!! banner with "STL" on it. He will also be uploading trade proof videos to the Team DKF!!! Channel as well. He has access to all types of cards and can even get you accessories like monster binders, monster deck boxes, and even Pokemon playmats! There will be a video uploaded to my main channel introducing him, so stay tuned to that. So, in the meantime head on over to his channel and show him some love and please subscribe to him.

If you would like to join our team, remember that aznpersuasion2008 and I have to meet you in person and get to know you as well as other criteria before you can be considered for membership.

-dubkdad1

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States