Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Sunday, January 3, 2010

SJC LA - Party over here!

With overwhelming force, I have been persuaded to attend this event. I am so happy to be going and I'm very excited to meet everyone there. I just found out that I have a Grandfather that lives in LA who owns a restaraunt called, Bless Tropical Jamaica Quisie. They serve seafood and other carribean cuisine there so it is gonna be some good eating! Anyone interested in going should hit me up while I'm there. I can definitely tell you that there will be good footage if you bring a video camera. You'll get to see how silly aznpersuasion2008 and I act when we are just chilling out. You can even name your video, "Chillin with DKF!!" like the series of videos on our Team Channel. Again, I hope to see many of you there!

-dubkdad1

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States