Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Monday, September 6, 2010

Top 8 Regional Decklist - Yusei Hime v2

I went 7 - 1 in swiss and lost in the top 8.  My deck performed flawlessly, but I would still like to continue to tweak it with Pot of Dualities. This is what I ran:


22 Mons

Tytannial
Caius x 3
Gorz
QD x 2
Ryko x 3
Debris Dragon x 2
Dandylion x 2
Sangan
Spore
Cyber Dragon x 2
Effect Veiler
Card Trooper
Lonefire Blossom x 2

11 Spells

Pot of Avarice x 3
Book of Moon x 2
MST x 2
Cold Wave
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Foolish Burial

9 Traps

BTH x 2
Dimensional Prison
Mirror Force
Solemn Judgment
Solemn Warning
Trap Stun
Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute

If anyone is interested in the side deck and extra deck, leave a comment below and I will post it in the comment section.l

7 comments:

  1. I have a question, why not 3 debris? are they too inconsistent? the fact that u have gorz, caius, and other stuff means trag b/c it helps for taking over synchros ... but it seems consistent... ill check it out and play test this before I comment more... you might want to tell us ur play style so I can understand the line up a bit better tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the Side and Extra Deck. It looks good. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the side extra deck?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Side and Extra please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive seen it ran... i love the way it runs its pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. sory probrably this is not theright place to post this. im just starting with this deck and the last sunday i went to locals,the where only few persons (10) and i came up first. i was only missing 2 debris and 2 warnings so i played airbellums and cylinder. what do u think about airbellums or a airbellum teched in quickdraw?
    sory for my english im from argentina

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States