Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, November 6, 2009

YUGIOH!!! Hidden Arsenal...dun dun dun!

What will your extra deck look like now with the new synchros coming out? Here's mine!

extra deck for Arcanite Beats:

1 Catastor
1 Android
1 Brionac
1 Goyo
1 Armor Master
2 Arcanite Magician
1 Blackrose Dragon
1 Colossal Fighter
2 Stardust
1 Thought Ruler Archfiend
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Mist Wurm
1 Gottoms/Urbellum (still debating)

Tell me what you think and be sure to check out my channel and my website.


-dubkdad1

1 comment:

  1. Looks Solid!
    How often do you synchro for gottoms in arcanite beats?
    I'm not sure about my extra deck in GBs, currently testing with 2-3 mist valley soldiers in Icarus Glads. But i still need a Gale and an Armour Master to complete the deck >.<
    I'm still debating if I should try to Synchro for Catastor in GBs.
    Brionac becomes an option with Gale.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States