Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, June 25, 2010

Budget Builder!!!

Its back and better than ever.  I will be profiling a vicious anti-meta deck and a surprisingly fun and cheap Simorgh deck.   As soon as I can stock up on extra cards for multiple copies of the decks, they will be for sale.
I'm in need of several copies of the following cards:

smashing ground
dimensional prison
bottomless trap hole
icarus attack
debris dragon

if you have any of these, i am willing to trade handsomely for them.

2 comments:

  1. I have some of these will send a offer to you on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to get some to you, ill message you on Youtube :) this is "Blitztoad"

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States