Dubkdad1's Youtube Channel

Loading...

Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, June 25, 2010

Budget Builder!!!

Its back and better than ever.  I will be profiling a vicious anti-meta deck and a surprisingly fun and cheap Simorgh deck.   As soon as I can stock up on extra cards for multiple copies of the decks, they will be for sale.
I'm in need of several copies of the following cards:

smashing ground
dimensional prison
bottomless trap hole
icarus attack
debris dragon

if you have any of these, i am willing to trade handsomely for them.

2 comments:

  1. I have some of these will send a offer to you on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to get some to you, ill message you on Youtube :) this is "Blitztoad"

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States