Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Friday, November 11, 2011

Contest Time!

In general I despise YouTube contests.  The reason is because so many of them are geared to gaining subscribers and promising the entrants with things that are never going to come to fruition.  If you have been subscribed to me from the beginning then you know that my contests are geared towards just having fun.  The prizes are great and the rules are always simple:  Post your entry as a video response and HAVE FUN!
I'm not going to announce the details of the prizes or the nature of the contest just yet.  I will tell you that you should start gathering as many Yugioh related items as possible and that the prize will be worth the effort in terms of the value of prize!  Hope that sparks some interest.  More details to come with the official announcement of the contest made after YCS KC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States