Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dubkdad1's Respite

Don't worry, the Vlog's are still coming.  Unfavorable weather coupled with other responsibilities have prevented me from finding time to sit and record my daily Yugioh thoughts.  I have quite a few things in store over the next few weeks.



- Yugitubers :  I've mentioned in an earlier blog post that I've been checking out other channels and subscribed to at least a dozen or so in the last week or two.  Soon, I'll be shouting those channels out, so be sure to show them support when I name them.

- Tech Picks : I've come across a lot of interesting Tech ideas while talking to high caliber players online and in playtesting on Dueling Network.  I'll be sharing some of them with you.

- Going against the grain : I've always had the most success in tournaments when I've ran something that I've created on my own that resembles nothing in the Meta.  Those decks have always exploited flaws in the meta decks and I'm beginning to feel that it may be time to go against the grain!

That is just a short list of topics I plan on speaking about.  If you have any topics you'd like to see discussed, be sure to let me know in the comment section.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States