Please try out my toolbar for quick alerts and many new features to come!

toolbar powered by Conduit

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

[Project DOC]

If you head over to Team Dark Armed Monarch's YouTube channel you will find an interesting YugiTuber named Stephen.  He is currently in the progress of assembling short video logs chronicling the trials and tribulations invovled with this way of life we call Yugioh.


From what I can put together, Project Doc is a documentary detailing his life as a Yugioh Player and all of the stigma, excitement, and effort involved.  He asks of everyone to send a short 30 sec - 1min long video just outlining the reasons you play yugioh or how yugioh has affected your life.  I personally think that this is an admirable endeavor and I intend on submitting my own video response to his channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wichita, Kansas, United States